Thank you for visiting OrthoWertz.com
Now that you are visiting our website, please take a few minutes to look at it and find out who we are now and what we have been in the past. Our expertise is listed immediately below under Our Specialties. Won't you take a minute and learn more about us under Our Team tab. Learn more about past patients, and take a stroll down memory lane if you are a KU sports fan under the tab Testimonials.
- Arthritis Advice
- Evaluation and diagnosis of orthopedic issues, mostly limited to the shoulder and knee.
- Conservative management options of orthopedic issues.
- Ligamentous and knee replacement surgery when necessary.
- Rotator cuff, biceps, and ligamentous shoulder surgery when necessary.
- Surgery on limited problems such as carpal tunnel, tennis elbow, ankle instability when necessary.
- Dr. Wertzberger no longer practices surgery, as he used to, on the hip or the spine, nor any fracture surgery.